Randstad USA is seeking an accounting professional for an exciting and challenging accounts receivable specialist opportunity.
Randstad is working with a company in Lake County to identify a skilled accounts receivable professional for a position within their growing accounting department.
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and at least one year of work experience in an accounts receivable capacity. Other essential attributes include a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to work across various accounting platforms, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are looking for a new role that offers opportunities for continued growth and professional development, this is the opportunity for you. Recent graduates with degrees in accounting are also encouraged to apply.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is strongly preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience in an accounts receivable or accounting capacity.
- Positive, upbeat attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to transition between tasks, projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off and holidays.
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at Edwin.Johnson@RandstadUSA.com so that we can schedule a time to speak.
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.