Randstad has a financial services/banking client looking for an experienced Senior Accountant in the Greater Nashville Area. Please see details below!
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The candidate must have Bachelors in Accounting/Finance and 3 years experience in the following:
-Month End Close
-GL and GAAP Accounting
-Audit prep and monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
-Ability to create and implement process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, with strong knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial reporting
- CPA preferred but not required
- 3 years minimum years accounting in banking or financial services
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills required, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Solid teamwork, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
skills: General Ledger, Cash Management, Audit-Internal, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.