job summary: Treasury Analyst Needed
Well known company in Fairfield County, CT is looking for a Treasury Analyst for their busy team. This candidate will be responsible for several aspects within finance, banking and operations.
location: Westport, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for cash management and cash flow analysis including managing corporate bank accounts.
- Forecast cash and resolve any discrepancies on a daily basis
- Reconcile treasury management system on a daily basis and determine proper coding. General ledger maintenance
- Optimize cost across several large lines of credit. Request new letters of credit
- Maintain accurate reporting, loan processing and tax form integrity
- Short term investments
- Foreign currency exchange including wire transfers and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of a comparable role within corporate treasury and cash management
- Advanced Excel is a must
skills: Cash Management, Cash Forecasting, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Corporate Credit, Certified Treasury Professional, Account Opening - Banking, Cash Position, Cashflow Hedging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.