Randstad Professionals is currently searching for multiple Commercial Loan Processors
for a large bank here in Richmond, VA!
This is a remote opportunity! Candidates must have previous experience using LaserPRO
software to be considered.
Primary responsibilities include handling the entire documentation workflow on commercial real estate loans from initial disclosure through closing and correspondence with all parties involved. Secondarily responsible for the preparation of other commercial loan documents, payment extensions, and modifications.
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review loan presentation for proper approval and completion, including supporting documentation.
- Correcting loan exceptions via: account research for possible misfiling, contacting 3rd party company via phone or online options, as a last resort we will contact the officer, so they can contact customer and request the missing documents from them directly.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to loan documents as detailed in the Loan Policy.
- Provide a high level of customer/branch service, timely review and competitive turnaround times for all loan closings.
Randstad Accounting and Finance email@example.com T: 804-727-2647
- Must have previous experience using LaserPRO software
- Sufficient banking and regulatory knowledge, organizational and technical skill for performing all required monitoring.
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, inductive reasoning and high accuracy using computer system to enter large volume of complex information is required.
- Must have previous general commercial loan processing experience.
skills: Commercial Lending, Commercial Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.