We are seeking a mission-driven, skilled, intelligent and team-oriented individual to become a key member of our Executive Management team. The CFO will report to the Executive Director, work with the Board of Directors and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the organization.
location: Braintree, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Manage a systems of controls to ensure that assets are used appropriately
- Manages the processing of all accounting transactions, which is supported by a detailed set of policies, procedures, and forms
- Acquire and maintain any and all financing essential for operations
- Primary contact person with the banks including but not limited to line of credit and bank account maintenance
- Coordinate the annual operating budget/projections and monitor quarterly
- Present annual budget to Audit and Finance Committee and Board of Directors
- Work with our CPA firm to complete annual audits, tax returns and fee negotiations
CPA preferable and degree in accounting and finance with 5-10 years of senior management experience in accounting and/or finance in the non-profit and real estate industry.
- Preferably, possess direct experience in affordable housing with a non-profit organization. For-profit and public sector experience also welcome.
- Proficient personal computer skills including YARDI Voyager, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents
Qualified and interested candidates should apply below or email to email@example.com
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.