Great opportunity to develop your career within a well structure department. Our client is located in Oakland, CA is actively seeking for a hands on Accountant; the ideal candidate will be responsible for daily accounting operations such as:
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Post journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare balance sheet, cash flows, including the preparation of financial statements
- Perform revenue recognition reporting
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close processes
- Assist with annual budget preparation and monthly forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4 years of corporate accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant license required
- Comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization
- MS Excel Advance level expertise (Pivot Tables, Graphs, formulas, etc.)
skills: Journal Entries, Accruals, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.