Randstad Accounting & Finance is assisting an employee-focused organization, located on the Missouri-side, in their search for a Direct Hire Sales & Use Tax Specialist position. If you hold a Bachelor's degree and have at least 1-year of Sales & Use Tax experience, we want to hear from you! Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Sales & Use Tax Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering and approving sales tax exemption certificates received from customers.
- Calculating, preparing, and filing Sales & Use Tax returns.
- Performing account reconciliations for Sales & Use Tax general ledger accounts.
- Responding to notices from taxing authorities.
- Working with Sales & Use Tax-specific software.
- Participating in special projects, as necessary.
This position will prepare and file Sales & Use Tax returns for all states in which the organization does business in addition to Missouri and Kansas.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Sales & Use Tax Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 1-year of Sales & Use Tax experience. This experience can be part of larger Accounting job duties.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing projects.
- Desire to work in a high performing team focused on continuous learning.
If you are excited about an opportunity with a high-growth organization that provides awesome work / life balance, please apply today! Please submit your resume to email@example.com. All applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Excel, Account Reconciliation, Sales & Use Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.