Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding industry trends.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Partners with executive management across the company to define the business strategy and create/execute business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of investment and alliance opportunities
- Evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities
- Identification and implementation of technology requirements as well as the coordination of their technical resources for things to go smoothly.
- Communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- 8+ years strategic planning experience
- Banking industry experience required
- Previous experience/track record for making smart technology implementation decisions, as well as investment/growth decisions for the company.
skills: IT - Business Strategy Alignment, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Bank Investments, Financing / Capital Strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.