If you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills - and enjoy interacting with team members in different locations - this Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position could be a match for you! Our Client is located on the Kansas-side and is experiencing phenomenal growth. This is an Exempt position with top-notch Benefits!
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Entering invoices into the system and ensuring coding is accurate.
- Paying invoices using checks, ACH's, and wires.
- When paying invoices, ensuring all applicable discounts are utilized.
- Working with internal customers and vendors to resolve questions and issues.
- Preparing Management Reporting as related to Accounts Payable.
- Performing account reconciliations, preparing and posting journal entries, and assisting with month-end closing as related to Accounts Payable.
- Performing and assisting with special projects.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- At least 2-years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Bachelor's degree, highly preferred.
- Superb organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, including explaining and coaching those without an Accounting / Accounts Payable skill set.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong career progression.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
If this Direct Hire Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity seems appealing to you, please submit your resume to email@example.com. All applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Excel, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Journal Entries, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.