Seeking a Procuement Associate for a prominent non-profit in NW, DC.
This role will develop and execute contract documents while providing oversight over the development of statements of work, deliverables, payment schedules and other contract requirements.Will also communicate with vendors and participate in contract negotiations.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Lead RFP process
- Lead negotiations, including: planning the negotiation strategy, coordinating the strategy with internal customers, and conducting negotiations on pricing.
- Support drafting contract deliverables, statements of work and contract budgets.
- Lead purchase requisition process, including: confirming budget availability, source of funding and proper coding.
- Create contract and grant packages, including: obtaining all necessary and relevant documents from the vendor; creating complete, accurate and properly-coded contract and grant agreements, purchase orders and related fee and expense line items; performing quality assurance checks.
- Review all documents for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist with invoicing and payment issues, as needed.
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one year of relevant contracting, procurement and grants administration experience .
- Experience creating contractual arrangements:
- Experience negotiating price and terms and conditions for domestic and international contracts
- Strong financial management experience, including developing budgets and pricing detail in support of work plans, fees and expenses.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
skills: Budgeting, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.