Boca Raton technology company seeking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor immediately due to growth. This position offers excellent compensation package and career track.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Lead and participate in audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Assess design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting, including assessing reliability of information used in control performance.
- Collect, evaluate and document information with high quality to support audit results.
- Data analysis and perform audit planning, sampling, testing, or to evaluate observations.
- Review audit work papers and report observations in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead teams of two to three auditors in conducting financial, operational, IT and/or compliance audits.
- Mentor less experienced team members, aimed at facilitating the completion of audits and developing less experienced team members.
- Identify audit issues, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Present clear and concise observations to Internal Audit management and verify observations with operational management.
- Continue professional education regarding audit and accounting standards and laws and regulations applicable to the company.
- Provide assistance to external auditors, as requested.
- Willing to travel up to 25% in US and Canada.
- Bachelor's degrees in Accounting, Business or other relevant fields; Master's degree preferred.
- 4+ of related experience required; at least three years' experience in an audit role.
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA \ preferred, but not required.
- Inquisitive, independent work ethic, initiative, timely, proactive, productive, committed to continuous improvement, driven to develop business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.