Randstad is currently searching for a Senior Accountant with experience in the Telecommunications industry. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years' of GL accounting, billing and accounts payable processing experience. A Bachelor's degree is required.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure client services are tracked, maintained, audited, and reconciled
- Financial analyses
- Works well under pressure, exercises sound judgment, and makes quick decisions.
- Review the accuracy of invoices for the team
- Audits records, invoices, and databases for accuracy
- Validate invoice billed items against contracts
- Research and resolve customer disputes
- Problem-solver, multi-tasker, process and trouble-shooter of complex and diverse systems
- Strong attention to detail to ensure a high level of accuracy
- Ability to be proactive, handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, prioritize and manage numerous independent tasks and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, Billing, AP, Month-End Close, Certify/Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.