Our client in the Woburn area is in need of an Accounts Receivable Specialist to help with the generation and delivery of all customer invoices.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Work with internal departments to ensure accounts are properly billed and payments are collected on time
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records regarding payments and account statuses
- Review account information
- Correct discrepancies and work with customer references to obtain information required to establish credit terms
- Generate and deliver all customer invoices
- Process new customer requests (including credit requests and collection calls)
- Associates degree (in Accounting / Finance highly preferred)
- 1-2 years of AR experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word & Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If interested, click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.