Our client is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join their tax department. This role is ideal for a candidate who is seeking to apply their extensive knowledge of accounting principles and U.S. income tax in a lead level position.
location: Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and review federal, state & local, income tax returns.
- Prepare quarterly and annual US income tax provisions.
- Research, interpret, and comply with regulations and legislation.
- Manage tax depreciation.
- Maintain and reconcile tax accounts.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 3-5 years corporate tax experience, including ASC 740 and IAS 12.
- Advanced degree and/or active CPA required.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Tax Research, Corporate Tax, CPA, Tax Compliance, Income Tax, Corporate Tax-International, Tax Provision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.