Our client is a mission driven company that is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for Bank Statement Reconciliations, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, and hands on contributions to the Month-End Close process. The ideal candidate will hold a degree in Accounting and be very proficient in Excel.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare month end journal entries.
- Document processes and suggest improvements.
- Maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Record and reconcile banking activity.
- Work with the rest of the team on special accounting projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years professional experience.
- Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new software quickly.
Ready for your next opportunity? Click to apply or email email@example.com
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accruals, Bank Reconciliations, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.