Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest and most stable commodities companies in the Downtown Houston area and we are looking for a Tax Manager to join their growing team!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Responsible for collaborating with the Tax leadership team and executing an integrated strategy across the tax accounting, compliance, audit and planning functions.
- Partner with company leaders to address critical tax implications of significant events and transactions.
- Responsible for preparing and/or reviewing annual tax basis balance sheet analysis.
- Support regulatory rate case proceedings for electric and gas operations.
- Facilitate the integration and implementation of tax department activities and related systems for business acquisitions
- Bachelor's degree required.
- CPA required.
- Minimum 7 years experience in corporate tax with 4 years minimum in a manager role.
- Provision experience highly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.