job summary: PROJECT ACCOUNTANT - EAST VALLEY
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We have an opening for a Project Accountant for an East Valley Construction company. Benefits & Salary:
- $60k - $75k
- Medical, vision, dental, 401k
- Flexible PTO and Holiday
Greater Phoenix, AZ - East Valley
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Financial statement preparation
- Administer subcontract documentation including subcontracts, revisions, liability, equipment & workers comp insurance, bonding, subguard insurance and conditional/unconditional releases.
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
- Monitor compliance with subcontract and purchase order terms.
- Review general ledger accounts.
- Sales & use tax
- Obtain required purchase order and insurance documentation.
- Manage compliance with statutory reporting requirements.
- Identify and communicate budget variances and areas of financial risk
- BS/BA in Accounting required
- 5+ years of experience with the above stated duties
- Very strong Excel skills a must!
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Excellent communication Skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information please reach out to me directly Julie.email@example.com 602-977-1114
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.