Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a Shared Services Manager. The Shared Services Manager will oversee an accounts payable team that will be responsible for processing high volume payables. This includes working directly with vendors, building key relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring compliance and driving department efficiencies and automation. The Shared Services Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the month-end closing and reporting process for accounts payable. The ideal candidate should be a proven leader that can bring structure and be able to implement policies and procedures. The Shared Services Manager should be process oriented and open to embracing change management. The Shared Services Manager must demonstrate thorough understanding of accounts payable functions, be detail oriented and be highly organized. The Shared Services Manager must be familiar with online banking platforms.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Directly supervise an accounts payable team that will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing and payment of vendor/supplier invoices and employee expense reimbursement.
- Ensure proper and thorough training of employees involved in the invoice processing functions and departmental procedures as required including during system integrations and implementations
- Manage weekly accounts payable monitoring reports including rejected items, items on hold and returned disbursements to ensure items are handled in a timely manner and reported correctly.
- Research, analyze and resolve more complex payment and vendor issues.
- Collaborate with other departments, personnel, and vendors as needed in completing accounts payable tasks in conformance with Company policies and controls.
- Hands-on management of accounts payable team, providing guidance in efforts around problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Utilize Oracle to perform accounts payable month-end close process for multiple entities, ensuring proper cut-off procedures and accurate intercompany eliminations
- Work directly with internal and external subsidiaries to review and approve timely disbursements, ACH, manual checks, wires and recurring payments obligations.
- Oversee and manage disbursement controls; prepare and distribute filing of 1099 and or 1042 forms in a timely manner
- Oversee the preparation and filing of appropriate returns for unclaimed property and escheatment
- Ensure continuous process improvements over the entire accounts payable process
- Responsible for internal and external audit and requests.
- BBA degree is required
- 10-years of large corporate accounts payable experience to include 3-5 years supervisory experience required
- 5-years or more in a shared services environment supporting multiple entities plus
- Must have excellent supervisory and analytical skills and be a mentor to the team
- Must be knowledge and experience with the 1099 process and regulations.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency ERP systems Oracle preferred; Workday is a plus
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a working manager; motivated by process improvements and efficiencies
For immediate response, please send your resume to: Dan.Wan@randstadusa.com
skills: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bookkeeping, Accruals, Consolidations, Fixed Assets, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, capital expenditures, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Coding/Batching, 1099s, Disbursements/Check Runs, Establish Payment Terms, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Imaging Processing, Manual A/P System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.