Randstad Professionals has a great opportunity with a major financial institution in the Uptown Charlotte area. Required:
- PhD in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 15+ years related industry experience. CFA or CPA preferred.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $70.04 - 86.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 15 Years
- Responsible for performing the most highly complex activities related to the most complex financial products, business analysis and/or risk modeling.
- Duties typically include developing analytical strategies for long term objectives, performing analytical support and/or modeling, and providing insights, regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job utilizes stochastic, structured securities, option adjusted spread analyses,etc. and has expertise on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- This job requires extensive knowledge of the financial products and/or portfolios assigned, analyses undertaken and takes a global look at how analyses inter-depend and interact.
- Influences global reviews/assessment of models and schedules and run the analyses, inclusive of technical, audit, and market perspectives, identifying structure and scope of review.
- Needs to have an inherent, multi-dimensional understanding of cash flow and risk sharing agreements as well as the global perspective of the reach of the analytics.
- Staff have the most extensively developed quantitative and qualitative skills in the industry.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.
- This position may also produce communications materials and present results of analysis and strategies internally and/or externally
Click to Apply
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.