Randstad Professionals has an opening for a AR Collections Specialist in the Steel Creek area of Charlotte. This will offer an opportunity to join a growing financial firm.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities and Duties:
Requirements and Skills Required:
- Resolve collections by reviewing payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
- Post approved invoices on a daily basis
- Audit orders in our order management system to ensure billing accuracy.
- Monitor all monthly activities and manage vendor invoice
- Update and maintain receivable by totally unpaid invoices
- Receives delinquency reports and verifies the status of accounts.
- Researches and posts cash receipts if no documentation is available
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Billing required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills
Qualified and interested candidates please submit your resume for an immediate response.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.