Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest manufacturing companies in the Dallas area and we are looking for a great Accounting Manager to join their growing team!
The ideal candidate must have manufacturing industry experience and a strong technical accounting background.
location: Grand Prairie, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department
- Establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the finance / accounting department's goals and objectives
- Be a contributor to planning and policies
- Bachelor's degree - Finance and/or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Direct, undeniable expertise in accounting within a manufacturing and distribution environment (cost accounting/controls, inventory management best practices)
- Solid knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- CPA highly preferred
skills: CPA, Activity Based Cost
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.