Are you a financial services professional seeking an amazing opportunity with a top company? Now is your chance, Fortune 25 financial services company is looking to bring on an Implementation Project Manager for a long term, temp to hire opportunity at their office in Irvine, CA. You will be assisting in on-boarding new clients to treasury services. If this role converts to a full time role, this would be a VP level position within the new client on-boarding group.
You will be in charge of planning, budgeting, overseeing and documenting all aspects of specific projects.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Identify, implement and lead innovative complex, large scale client on-boarding solutions focused on end to end ownership of the client experience
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementations, products & services, and training requirements directly to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead collaborate dialogue with the client, sales team and subject matter experts to develop an implementations project plan tailored to the complex and dynamic needs of multi - entity, multi- jurisdiction clients
- Manage client relationships and partner with the sales team to present and communicate to clients Leverage technology and promote digital adoption to exceed client expectations
- Maintain controls agenda to ensure policies and procedures serve the client and protect the firm
qualifications: Roles and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of client consulting or financial services experience
- Strong business acumen combined with demonstrated experience structuring and managing projects
- Previous experience adapting to a fast paced, changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and partnership skills
- Ability to anticipate, analyse and synthesize data and provide holistic insights through effective story telling
- Passion for learning new operating models, technologies and industry trends
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical client consulting experience with transmissions, ERPs (technical roles)
- BA/BS degree
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.