Large Insurance company in Boca Raton seeking to hire a Senior Talent Acquisitions Specialist immediately. This position offers amazing compensation package and lots of perks plus bonus potential.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Responsible for attracting, engaging and on-boarding top talent
- Recruit active and passive candidates, and build/maintain a pipeline of talent for current and future positions using creative sourcing methods and leveraging technology.
- Build data tracking and analytics capabilities related to recruitment and onboarding.
- Communicate, and act as company brand ambassador at job fairs, on college
- campuses, on the internet/virtually (social networks), and help mentor, guide and develop junior staff members.
- Act as a talent advisor to the hiring managers and business unit leaders by providing recruiting and consulting services: non-exempt, professional, highly technical (e.g. Information Technology, Actuarial, and Insurance).
- Build out talent networks/ communities to develop an on-going pool of candidates using creative methods and techniques to market to these candidates.
- Research and recommend ideas related to recruitment that will contribute to the on-going effectiveness and efficiency (e.g. refining work processes).
- Lead and participate in related special projects.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters is preferred
- BA in Math, Technology or MIS is preferred
- Master's in Human Resources; certificate in Data Analytics or related; PHR (SHRM-CP) or SPHR (SHRM-SCP) designation
- Minimum of 7 or more years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and success in using contemporary or emerging sourcing and talent pipeline building techniques and technology, interviewing and selection processes.
- Demonstrated experience creating and using talent acquisition data analytics and creating dashboards; advanced Excel skills and experience with analytics tools (Power BI, Tableau,Visier, etc.)
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Experience mentoring and developing recruiters.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.