Randstad Professionals is looking for a Bookkeeper to start with a Financial Services provider in the South End area of Charlotte.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Accurately prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare general ledger postings
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily data entry of financial transactions
- Research and reconciliation of accounts
- You must care about the details
- Basic office duties
- Be on reliable and on time
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and/or other accounting software is necessary
- Accounting functions include: Manage of A/R, A/P, General Ledger, Journal Entries, and all end of month processes
- At least 2 - 3 years of previous accounting experience and/or a degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
Qualified and interested candidates please submit your resume for an immediate response.
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.