Our client located in San Dimas, CA is seeking an Operations Finance Analyst to join their team.
location: San Dimas, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $69,000 - 116,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short term and long range strategic plans and operating budgets.
- Interfaces with various business owners to complete annual capital and operations expense budgets for the Regulated Utilities Group.
- Prepares statistical data, monthly fluctuation analysis report on changes in the blanket capital budget monitoring report.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; monthly flux write up between budgets versus actual; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Identify non-value added processes within the Operations and seeks solutions
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Conduct comparable analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives.
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 7+ years experience
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.