Do you have stellar procurement and contract negotiation experience and would like to join a growing international technology company alongside dynamic professionals?
We are seeking a driven and motivated Procurement Specialist
to work closely with key business, finance and technical partners to manage procurement and payment processes for international connectivity vendors.
This position will report into the Enterprise Engineering Sourcing Manager and will work closely with Enterprise Engineering cross-functional team leads.
This position will focus mostly on technology, software, SASS, and some professional services deals.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform purchasing and related functions for the Enterprise Engineering team.
- Manage the team's progress in the following areas: purchase requisitioning process, invoice approval process, credit & spend tracking for each vendor, and issue escalation/resolution.
- Maintain a very high level of attention to detail, particularly with regard to currency, entity and tax details Supervise transition Maintain project or task status in project management tool & contract repository as needed.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism in behavior and performance
- Plan, prioritize, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Provide training and/or assistance to end users on procurement tools and best practices
- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support sourcing projects, including managing competitive bids, RFx, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, analyzing bids, etc.
- Focus on technology deals including but not limited to Software, SaaS, Hardware, and Professional Services
- Negotiate, review, and execute SOWs and contracts.
- Prepare sourcing documents, contracts, statements of work and related procurement documents following guidelines
- Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, manage benchmarking and reporting.
- Provide training to end users on procurement tools.
- Review POs created by end users for assigned categories.
- For assigned projects, train end users on how to enter purchase requisitions, and ensure all contracts are executed and published.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis on Procurement and AP Issues.
- Interface with Procurement Operations for resolving procurement issues.
- Interface with Accounts Payable for resolving invoicing issues.
- 2- 4 years of experience
- Bachelor degree (B.S. or B.A.) from an accredited college or university required, ideally in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or management (or a related discipline)
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication,
- Advanced Excel skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.