Permanent Remote Opportunity with a highly sustainable national mortgage company that can interview via phone and hire now. Computer and supplies shipped to your home.
Active CHUMS or LAPP/SAR VA preferred, or wholesale experience.
Excellent training, strong turn around times on your files, coupled with an outstanding culture!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
- Working knowledge of FHA guidelines, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA and VA guidelines.
- Well-developed understanding of mortgage processing, underwriting and closing procedures
- Minimum of 4 years of recent Conventional/FHA/USDA underwriting experience
- Experience in Wholesale and Retail Lending
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and begin a long-term career with the right company
- Manual mortgage underwriting experience.
DE or, LAPP/SAR VA needed please! Wholesale is great too.
skills: Underwriting, Loan Administration, Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.