Randstad Professionals is in search of a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial modeling, initiative reporting and ad hoc financial analysis.
location: Moore, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Develop detailed financial models
- Analyze results versus forecasts/budgets and provide variance explanations highlighting key drivers of variances
- Consolidate annual budgets
- Support quarterly project creation process and provide ongoing maintenance of project data attributes
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support business decisions and evaluation of new opportunities
- Assist with presentation of financial analysis and interpretations to executive-level audience and business partners
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field preferred OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills required, including formulas, financial functions, pivot tables etc.
- SAP, preferred
skills: SAP, Excel, Excel Macros, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.