Randstad Professionals is currently recruiting for an experienced Loan Processor
Randstad is the largest staffing company in the world, and is one of the leading firms in
the nation for job placements! The Richmond division of Randstad Professionals
specializes in positions in the Accounting and Finance fields, with positions ranging from
data entry to Directors of Finance!
location: Midlothian, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities for this position include:
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets,liabilities, and length of employment.
- Corresponds with credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Enters or downloads loan application information in mortgage software.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
- Follow-up on any additional requirements by underwriter.
- Creates and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
- Records data on status of loans.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service.
Any interested individuals with 5 or more years of experience with government and conventional loans
should send their resumes directly to email@example.com
call (804) 683-9846
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Government Mortgage
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.