An essential services global manufacturer is seeking a Payroll Administrator. The company offers stability, growth and learning potential in a safe and professional environment.
location: Monrovia, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Assist with the reconciliation of payroll before transmission and post-processing validation
- Administer employee garnishments including setup, reporting, and reconciliation
- Provide support to team members and management with time and attendance system
- Process manual checks and garnishments.
- Process accurately and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Assist with ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Verify the calculations of wages, overtime, and deductions to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Maintain internal control processes and policies related to payroll processing
- Provide exceptional customer service to team members concerning requests for information, while researching and resolving discrepancies timely and accurately
- Ensure payroll files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company standard operating procedures
- Reviews monthly health premiums and ensures they are accurate and reconciles with payroll.
- Processes employee expenses through payroll.
- Prepares reports for Affirmative Action, 401(k) Testing.
- Performs additional duties and related special assignments as required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 5-7 years of advanced payroll experience
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with Paycom or ADP software preferred.
- Payroll implementation experience a plus.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Must have strong Excel skills.
Benefits include Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement and 401(k)
Qualified and Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: 401K, Payroll Tax, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, Federal State Reports, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.