Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The candidate will be working within a Data Management team with an emphasis on the Wholesale Data Transformation. Primary focus will be on credit agreements/principles, product lending, asset backed lending, and securities within Wholesale. They will interface with multiple Risk Credit Groups. They will support the internal Wholesale Credit stakeholders by managing the Wholesale Credit Data and Information Reporting.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- The candidate should have advanced SQL skills and Financial Services background focused on Commercial or Consumer products (primarily loans, leases, interest rates, etc.). Must also be able to communicate with the SQL data entry team and have an understanding of the knowledge that is presented in the data sets. SQL key terms: joining, union, profiling, append, insert/modify.
- Responsible for analyzing data for regulatory reporting team by analyzing, validating, adjusting, and correcting monthly and quarterly regulatory reports. Will then work with business partners to sign off on data before providing to regulators.
- Non-production responsibilities include: analyzing, evaluating, and implementing business needs into the Wholesale data infrastructure. Spans all aspects of data ecosystem: acquisition, integration, aggregation and consumption. Develops and maintains partnerships with business stakeholders in order to implement, maintain and improve current processes and logic used to achieve wholesale credit risk objectives. (Includes analysis, requirements, data mapping and testing).
- Should be familiar with all aspects of SQL, including but not limited to data mapping, data warehousing, data transfer to other data analytics platforms (Loan IQ, AFS), etc. Needs to be able to handle, manipulate, and use teradata.
- Preferred candidate would be someone with Financial Services experience (Banking, Federal, or Credit Union). Also would prefer someone with experience working in Wholesale, Commercial or Consumer banking with knowledge of products used across these lines of business (loans, leases, bonds, etc.)
- Candidate needs to be capable of working on large, unclear projects, and providing direction, thoughts and asking questions. Candidate must be an independent worker. Display the ability to come up with innovative ideas to solve problems. Know when to communicate issues or escalate problems when appropriate. Enjoy working in a high-profile environment with fluid priorities, ambiguity and extremely aggressive deadlines. Focused on building strong customer relationships, balanced with strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture. Accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs, which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable policies and procedures, fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
- Candidate would need to provide a value proposition going into detail of their relevant experience. Will need to be able to include measurable's and information on project that they have worked and/or lead.
Click to Apply
skills: SQL, Finance, Financial Analysis, Data Entry, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting, Asset Management, Data Conversions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.