Randstad Professionals is seeking a Financial Analyst to start a contract to hire position with an Automotive Supplier in Moore, SC.
location: Moore, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $24.00 - 28.85 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Extract data from various systems and present information in a meaningful manner to Business Unit Leaders, Regional Leaders, and the Corporate Board
- Collect and synthesize budget/forecast information from various business units and regions for the development of the annual operating budget and related analyses
- Assist with development on annual strategic plan updates and periodic business reviews with senior management
- Assist with the development and maintenance of standard cost rates for use in various costing efforts
- Develop financial models to assist with proposal pricing efforts
- Prepare ad-hoc business analysis to support development of periodic presentations to senior management
- Prepare weekly cash flow analysis
- Analyze monthly financial results, providing variance commentary
- Identify and execute upon process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate proficiency of technical tools and financial systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc), Access (database and report building) and Financial modeling skills
- Ability to develop complex Financial models
- Experience with SAP strongly preferred
Qualified and interested candidates please submit your resume or email email@example.com for an immediate response.
skills: SAP, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.