Publicly traded logistics company in Broward county seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Manager immediately. This position offers excellent stability, work/life balance and amazing work culture.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage full cycle Accounts Payable function in a shared service environment, including vendor set up, disbursements, check requests, reimbursement of employee expenses, 1099 reporting and tax related matters and month end close.
- Supervise a large team of AP processors and supervisors.
- Ensure that all financial deadlines regarding accounts payable are met for month/quarter/year-end financial closings.
- Provides strong leadership and mentoring of team.
- Work closely with other departments, business units and vendors regarding process improvement, position on relevant issues and internal control procedures while providing excellent customer service.
- Lead Accounts Payable team through implementation and adaption of Workday ERP system.
- Preparation and distribution of 1099 and 1042 forms to vendors/suppliers and file appropriate forms to the IRS on or prior to the applicable due dates.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 or more years of experience and managerial experience
- Large ERP system experience; Workday a plus
- Experience working at a publicly traded company
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.