If you thrive in positions where you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and are rewarded for your efforts, this is the job for you. This Accounting Manager role's duties will require taking charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Lead and supervise the accounting team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree.
- Big4 and CPA preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- 3+ years of relevant financial experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
skills: ENTERPRISE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.