Accounts Payable Professionals!
Our large publicly traded client is looking for an AP Supervisor
for their growing team headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale. The role will have the ability to design and create new processes and procedures. The company provides great benefits along with multiple perks.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise AP team
- Manage day-to-day activities including coding, payments, invoices, and resolving discrepancies
- Records journal entries and performs monthly reconciliations in relation to Accounts Payable accounts
- Assist in ERP implementation
- Implements and designs process improvement procedures
- Participates in Audit activities and ensures internal controls are met per SOX standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of overall high-volume AP
- 2-3 years of AP supervisory
- AP experience within public and or large companies
To be considered for this role, qualified candidates should email their resume in MS Word format directly to Lisa.Goodman@randstadusa.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
skills: A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.