Randstad Professionals has partnered with on of the top equity funding companies in the Houston area and we are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their growing team!
The ideal candidate for this has experience with forms 1120 & 1065 and PE firms.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
General Allocation of Time:
- Compliance/Provision - 75%
- Tax Research/Planning - 25%
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the quarterly and annual tax provision and financial reporting.
- Prepare and review the tax return information which is provided to a third-party provider. The organizational structure consists of its parent entity taxed as a regulated investment company (Form 1120-RIC / Form 8613), Tax Blockers (Form 1120) and partnerships (Form 1065).
- Working with the Tax Director and investment team members on portfolio company-level investment structuring, taxable income projections, etc.
- Oversee and manage the completion of all federal and state income tax returns outsourced to the third-party provider. Review final tax returns for accuracy including incoming portfolio company's tax returns and K-1s for accuracy.
- Bachelor or Master's in Accounting or Taxation;
- 4-5 years of tax experience in ASC 740 income tax accounting and subchapter K taxation from industry and/or top-rated public accounting firm.
- Investment management experience is preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.