Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The Futures Clearing Merchant team is looking to bring on a Project Coordinator to handle all entry level project management responsibilities in regards to futures and options trading. The preferred candidate would have 2+ years of Project Management and FCM experience relative to the role.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Capital Markets experience is needed, but futures or options experience is highly preferred.
Project Management focuses will include, but are not limited to:
- Focusing on projects and initiatives delivered from multiple lines of business focused on Futures and Options trading.
- Helping implement new software changes
- Deciding what focuses should be generated through offshore work
- Streamlining information to appropriate business partners.
- Proper documentation for all project management aspects of FCM work.
- Giving stakeholders appropriate updates on all project initiatives.
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Manager, Project Management Professional, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Lean, PMI, Scrum, Project Management Skills and Tools, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.