Our client, a well established growing company is looking for an experienced recruiter with data mining, data extracting and data analysis experience. Gather data, analyze industry trends and provide cost recommendations to management.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- This is a recruiting position HOWEVER, TO BE CONSIDERED , you must have data mining experience using data tracking tools and analytics.
- Recruit active and passive candidates and build a pipeline of talent for current and future positions using creative sourcing methods and technology.
- Recruit non-exempt, professional, IT, and managerial positions.
- Work with hiring managers guiding, advising and educating them through the interview and hiring process while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Research and recommend ideas related to recruitment that will contribute to on-going effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must have demonstrated experience mining, extracting and analyzing data and creating dashboards.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with analytics tools (Power BI, Tableau, Visier)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience. Masters in HR or Certificate in Data Analytics preferred.
- Must have experience researching and recruiting highly analytical and technical positions.
skills: IT - Data Architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.