Randstad' banking client is seeking a loan documentation specialist to join their team on a project basis while they are getting a huge increase in their loan applications. If you are available immediately and have a similar background please keep reading.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- This person will be responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with bank policies,
- meeting investor guidelines and demonstrating lending strategies.
- They meet with potential customers to assess their needs, collect data, verify documents and ensure the completion of applications.
- A loan document specialist may specialize in home loans (mortgages), student loans, car loans or small business loans, depending on the place of employment.
- may also obtain credit information, coordinate closings, calculate closing costs and disperse funds.
- High school diploma or equivalent and on-the-job training.
- Understanding of basic loan concepts and a working knowledge of lending principles.
- Experience working knowledge of mortgage processing and underwriting is beneficial for loan documentation specialists.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please click below to apply, or, send your resume directly to email@example.com.
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Loan Review, Loan Prospector, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.