Our client is seeking an entry level Staff Accountant to join their corporate accounting team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, growing organization, with strong tenure and a proven growth path. Looking for candidates with a passion for accounting and desire to grow within an organization.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Maintain depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Thorough experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process, which includes monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Implement, maintain, and adhere to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Experience with GAAP Accounting
- ERP system experience
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: General Ledger, GAAP, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.