Are you a talented B2B Credit/Collections Specialist
? This is your opportunity to join one of the top healthcare companies in the world!
A Fortune 10 medical supply company is seeking a Credit/Collections Associate to add to their team. This position is a REMOTE
You will be responsible for the preparation of outstanding accounts reports, gathering credit and/ or collection reference information, generating standard reports, performing data entry, and other clerical duties.
location: Trenton, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Make as many as 25 calls a day to secure commercial collections.
- Assists in preparation of outstanding accounts reports, gathers credit and/ or collections reference information, generates standard reports, performs data entry, clerical duties and mails information to customers.
- Requires writing, communication and basic arithmetic skills.
- 2 years of Business to Business Credit/Collections experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (experience with VLookups and Pivot Tables preferred)
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Credit Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.