Financial Analyst- Project/Assets/Customers
One of the largest healthcare providers on the east coast is searching for a financial analyst. Looking for someone to help implement and configure a new ERP system that has a background in finance that can understand the processes.Looking to target pay of $40-45 but flexible for experience.
Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Tasked with performing work associated with analysis, design, configuration, implementation, operation, deployment, modification of processes and procedures in support of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and maintenance.
Assists in the design, configuration, and implementation of innovative solutions to support a variety of processes and initiatives within Finance (FN)
- Demonstrated analytical skills and strong understanding of designated workstream.
- Demonstrated skill in process improvement and project implementation.
o Experience PREFERRED:
- Understanding of Workday HCM, Financials and/or Supply Chain Management for Healthcare.
- Previous experience using Workday implementation methodology.
o Education/training REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
o Education/training PREFERRED:
- Basic Workday Training.
If interested please send resumes to email@example.com
skills: ENTERPRISE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.