Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst candidate to join the team focused on the enterprise Customer Metrics strategic initiative. The initiative seeks to build a comprehensive source of metrics that are rationalized, context appropriate, tied to benchmarks and targets, and consistently governed.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
This role is focused on:
- The collecting of customer metrics, statistically correlating them, identifying causation, outlier detection and delivering analytic insight to business partners based on findings.
- The candidate would be able to Lead efforts with data aggregators, functional and product groups to identify and collect critical customer metrics used for measurement.
- Using quantitative methodologies, identify metrics highly correlating with target variables (i.e. revenue, customer satisfaction etc.)
- Leveraging Peer Group Clustering, deliver insights on which metrics (by extension behaviors, engagement etc.) to focus on for most optimally moving needles.
- Mathematically create benchmarks, targets and ranges for KPI's. Produce dashboards highlighting performance relative to targets with narrative on what is happening, what needs to be addressed and what is a best practice to be leveraged.
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences
- 5+ years related banking industry experience
- CFA or CPA preferred
- Hyperion Essbase or previous financial reporting database experience highly preferred
skills: Business Analysis, Analysis, Business Systems Analysis, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.