Randstad Professional is actively recruiting a Trade Support Analyst (Entry to Mid-Level) for our Newark-based financial services client. The Trade Support Analyst will work within Securities lending department to Manage Custody government oversight and proxy. Ideal candidates will be expert users of MS Excel, including vlookups, pivot tables, and VBA macros. Candidates with internships within Financial Services are encouraged to apply.
Please review the role details below and if would like to be considered for this opportunity please send an updated version of your resume to Tameka.firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight and accountability for the calculation and payment of dividends to shareholders
- Review and verification of upcoming cross listed ETF allocations
- Review and Submissions of outgoing cash transactions
- Liaise with internal technology partners to design system improvements and conduct end user testing
- Participate in cross functional, extended management team initiatives and dialogue.
- Maintain ownership of all Sub-Custody relationships required to support the DR business
- Monitor custody performance to ensure delivery against JPM requirements, and liaising with network or custodian directly when necessary
- Submission of metrics around Key Performance Indicators
- Efficient management of operational responsibilities ensuring a positive and high level of service quality for the client.
- Processing and monitoring of daily trade settlements in domestic and international markets.
- Identify efficiencies and areas of improvement for the day to day operations.
- Subject matter expert in US, Canada and Mexican market settlements.
- Ensure that all inquiries (internal and external) are responded to timely and accurately while looking for opportunities to proactively improve the client experience.
- Daily interactions with clients and global lending agents
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics (other Business Degrees)
- Advance MS Excel skills, including vlookups, pivot tables, and VBA macros.
- Ability to effectively manage a team of individuals.
- Strong reconciliation and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Results/detail oriented
- Adaptability to a fast paced, consistently changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with various levels of management
- Ability to complete multiple tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to react to high pressure situations in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to identify control risk issues
skills: Commercial Lending, Banking Operations, Bank Investments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.