Seeking an Accounts Payable Accountant for a growing organization in Downtown, DC.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Audit incoming invoices; check requests; work with budget managers to obtain budget codes approvals; and enter invoices in the Accounting systems for review and posting to the general ledger by Sr. Accountant
- Create New vendor record in the accounting system
- Generate ACH and check Edit Reports for review and approval by the Manager, Accounts Payableand process payments correlating to invoices on assigned payment days
- Respond to employee and vendor inquiries to advise status of account payments
- Must have BA in Accounting, Finance or Administration
- A minimum of 3 years' experience
- Knowledge of cloud based accounting software preferred
- Must have capabilities of operating in a remote capacity until able to work in DC location.
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.