The Marketing Manager will be responsible to come up with originally storytelling ideas while being able to concisely present the results of daily, weekly and monthly campaigns to better inform cross-functional teams on what's working for the brand for the Amazon marketplace and other paid media. The ideal Marketplace Manager candidate is highly motivated, results oriented and committed to executing at a high level.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive marketplace and paid media strategies to increase sales on Amazon.
- Identify and manage other channels, 3rd party platforms and sites to sell and market our products.
- Manage P&L for Amazon Seller Central to reach profitable growth.
- Manage operations of Amazon Accounts (including Seller Central and Vendor Central); managing product listings, content, images, pricing inventory, marketing, and advertising campaigns.
- Run daily sales reporting of marketplaces and e-commerce businesses to identify top sellers and sales trends.
- Merchandise products into multi-packs and bundles to increase AOV.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to manage FBA inventory and storage, ensuring all orders are fulfilled and shipped.
- Communicate with internal teams and headquarters to manage flow of feedback within Amazon marketplace to ensure high seller ratings.
- Conduct product research on Amazon and other marketplaces to identify trends and opportunities.
- Optimize campaigns for efficiency and finding areas of opportunity to scale.
- Continuously oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings. Professional
- 3+ years of hands-on Amazon paid media experience including Sponsored Ads, Sponsored Brands and Amazon DSP.
- 3+ years of Marketing and Content Creation Experience
- 1+ year of experience using Amazon Advertising. The ability to set up product search and brand search advertising campaigns and optimize them for best results.
- 2-5 years experience working with Amazon Seller Central and FBA is required.
- Strong experience identifying evaluating, setting up and selling on other marketplaces such as Ebay, Sears, Urban Outfitters, Target, and WalMart is highly preferred.
- Exceptional experience with common 3rd party Amazon tools.
- Strong analytical skills. The ability to objectively evaluate data and use it for future optimizations.
- Must have a strong familiarity with HTML and Photoshop. Knowledge of product photography preferred.
- Must have excel proficiency. The ability to translate and use data from multiple sources is necessary.
- Problem solving and the ability to solve unforeseen events quickly. (rapid changes in campaigns, product stock outs, campaign performance updates).
- Must be experienced at effective communication and working with cross-channel teams to drive initiatives forward.
- Expert knowledge of Amazon landscape and business offerings. - Great project management skills.
- Comfortable with presenting data and incorporating it into results-sharing. The Marketplace Manager is a self-starter who is a creative problem solver, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success. This person is a creative minded as you are analytical and data-driven, embracing the idea of authentic, on-brand marketing. Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience with other amazon account types a plus (Seller Central, FBM).
- Thorough understanding of the marketplace sales funnel and marketplace shopper journey.
- Experience setting up brand store/product pages using a standard "Drag and Drop" or "WISIWIG" editor.
- Creativity and the ability to conceptualize and execute new and innovative digital strategies and acquisition tactics.
- Experience setting up A/B testing models and analyzing results.
- Experience with a major eCommerce platform a plus. (Magento, Demandware, Shopify, etc.)
- Email Marketing experience (automation, sequences, segmentation, deliverability).
- Google analytics.
- Understanding of SEA / SEM / SEO
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.