Are you you a talented Product Manager with experience working in an Agile environment? If so, this may be your opportunity to join an excellent telecommunications company who is seeking a Product Development Project Manager.
The main responsibility for this position will be to support the unique product development lifecycle, and provide expertise and leadership across internal teams including internal Digital Operations, Engineering, Product, UX Design, Business Transformation and other organizations.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Support the development lifecycle of transformation initiatives by defining solution requirements (user stories) and driving those requirements through the delivery process.
- Develop agile epics, themes and user stories to support development.
- Provide expertise and leadership across internal teams including internal Digital Operations, Engineering, Product, UX Design, Business Transformation and other organizations.
- Analyze product performance and A/B tests and define further improvements.
- Collaborate with UX on Design Sprints.
- Run Discovery sessions and biweekly agile sprints; leading new product launches and product re-designs for optimal customer experiences.
- Organize feature backlog to optimize delivery in alignment with business priorities.
- Prioritize productionizing customer feedback; utilizing customer focus groups, usability studies, workshops, industry best practices, and customer calibration calls to continuously optimize the customer experience.
- Identify, triage, and prioritize production bugs.
- Develop reports that provide an overview of product performance.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant Product Management experience.
- Ability of independent thinking, strong collaboration and partnership skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience with conversation design and building wireframes.
- Ability to build strong collaborations with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business. Ability to influence without authority.
- Experience working in a large, diverse company where implementing change requires efficient communication and dynamic thinking.
- Knowledge of the tenets of segmentation and personalization capabilities to consider highly personalized experiences.
- Knowledge of the use of research and A/B testing to optimize digital experiences.
- Agile certification and/or experience working in an Agile environment; experience with Product Development/Management tools (Jira / Confluence).
- Ability to quickly understand various technology platforms and internal systems.
- Experience in journey mapping, design thinking, and service design.
- Knowledge of web content best practices including UX disciplines.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Project Management, Agile
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.