International Insurance Company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their growing team!
Exciting permanent opportunity with an organization who is thriving!!
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare and post journal entries for all designated entities
- Perform monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- assist with various aspects of the monthly and quarterly close process
- Perform G&A allocations across International entities
- Perform balance sheet and income statement variances analysis
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Assist in adhoc projects, including updating and/or maintaining accounting policies, procedure documentation and monthly reporting deliverables.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- CPA REQUIRED
- 5+ years of Public Accounting or Accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS Standards
- Prior experience with SAP is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.