International Policy Company is looking to hire a Data Analytics Analyst for a newly created team.
This is a permanent position with a growing firm that is offering a competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits package.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Create, execute and manage a portfolio of analytic projects that will required continuous monitoring and testing.
- Perform iterative analytic scripting of ad-hoc requests supporting audit projects
- Develop data analytics and visualization tools, utilizing various data sources from throughout organization
- Develop dashboards and metrics reports highlighting key performance indicators
- Develop automated quality assurance tools
Prior experience with Power BI, Alteryx, and/or TeamMate+ is preferred
Prior experience in Big 4 Consulting or prior experience in an Internal Audit function is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.