A well known Randstad healthcare client in the San Fernando Valley is seeking a Compliance Specialist to help their team!!
Under general direction, will lead all administrative activities pertaining to the maintenance of company wide broker compliance issues.
location: Woodland Hills, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Work directly with the state departments of insurance to ensure we are proactive in all areas of compliance issues, statutes and regulations that are required.
- Creates and implements internal guidelines to avoid or eliminate costly fines that may disrupt or "Vital Few" going forward.
- Oversees the complete maintenance administration of Broker Contracts, Appointments, Licensing, DOI interface/reporting maintenance of broker information on company databases to ensure compliance with client corporate initiatives, standards and guidelines.
- Submits appropriate applications for licenses, appointments, and terminations of employees or brokers to the appropriate state Department of Insurance.
- Tracks continuing education state requirements for l/external sales force and aids in the process of using outside vendors.
- Acts as liaison with other internal departments to audit broker's blocks of business, which includes, but is not limited to the research and analysis of all broker group issues, contracting, and licensing appointments of our existing/prospective external sales force.
- Oversees the installation of all new brokers onto the MC400/ABS system and broker database installation.
- Maintains files on every Broker selling our product in the particular region by tracking their expired insurance licenses and renewal licenses.
- Researches and follows up on all broker inquiries with appropriate internal departments to ensure that Client's vital few standards are met.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Provides weekly reports to Management. Runs ad-hoc reports as required.
College degree preferred, but experience and great attitude go a long way!!
Minimum two years of work experience in insurance, customer service or managed care environment that utilizes broker and distributor channels.
Call us today for this fantastic opportunity!!
skills: Managed Care
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.